Followers

Jan 26, 2012

STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE


YOU CAN PREPARE THIS YUMMY,COOL TREAT IN 30 SECONDS FLAT.


Ingredients


Chopped strawberries        -1 cup
Full cream milk  (chilled)    -2 cups
Sugar                              -1/2 cup




Method


Put all the ingredients in a blender and run for 30 seconds in high speed.
Serve the cool ,frothy milkshake immediately.


Strain it if you wish...
Personally I love to tiny ,chewy strawberry bits in my milkshake...
It is healthier too as it is a good source of soluble fiber.

4 comments:

  1. Srimathi,
    Thanx for spontaneous comment.
    I looks and tastes yummy too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to see one of my favourite seasonal fruit blended with milk :-) flavour is irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my favorite too,Mira!Really irresistible,isnt it?

      Delete