Followers

Feb 3, 2012

NAVANEETHA CHORA- A KERALA MURAL

Here is the Little Butter Thief...Navaneetha Chora...


our beloved Krishna....out on a butter raid....


A Kerala Mural...depicting little Krishna on his mission...


Feasting on a hand full of fresh butter that a Gopika has 


just churned and stored carefully at a safe height


-Away from the reach of this naughty lil brat...


Watch his pals...the cat waiting for some spillovers


and the parrot ,fluttering its wings as though it is helping


Krishna tilt the pot laden with butter...



8 comments:

  1. Amazing...Even I want to learn Kerala Mural painting...But not finding anybody who will teach this in Bangalore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW another avatar of makan chor. enna thavam saidane .... I have a surprise for you Usha , please drop by to my blog http://nityakalyani-kalmat.blogspot.com and do accept my wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Ranjana.I will let u know if I get to know of anyone who teaches KM in Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the makkan chor(Vennai thridi chellam).
    The picture is also so nice.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank Viji...He is my favorite chellakkutti too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Usha have you used acrylic colours here.. i want to try this kutty krishna can you please share the outline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my email id is sridharanitha@gmail.com thank you

      Delete