Are you planning to go else where after that? I asked. Gulf dreams????

Back home...I have brought 3 acres of land and I am working here to repay my loans...he said...

After 2 years my dues will be over-then I will go back and settle down in my village and and work with a local tourist cab operator who will pay lesser than what he makes here...but will do agriculture also parttime!!!!

"Interesting ..."I thought!

And then he plans to marry his childhood sweetheart,his MURAIPONNU...

Great....

He went on to add..."Before bringing home a wife,I want finish off the loans and keep her in my own piece of land....only then I will earn the respect of my inlaws and my wife...and she can mind the farming ...." he added...
"There we have hardly any expenses ma,we grow most of our own food,a small house in the farm, and a salary to top up my kitty for other needs will keep me and my family happy"

Somehow ,I admired his convictions and his focus on his goals which even some highly educated youngsters lack...

And ,he will be much more happier than his highly stressed IT employed counterpart who may earn in lakhs ...

I wished him all success when I saw him off!

He was an interesting character indeed...